To edit or delete a paddock or farm;
- Click on the 'Manage' icon in the left panel.
- Choose 'Manage farms' from manage menu .
- To rename your farm click on the three dots to the right of the farm name, and select 'Rename farm'. Add your new farm name and click the 'Save changes' button.
- To delete your farm, click on the three dots to the right of the farm name, and select Delete farm. Click the 'Yes' button to confirm.
- To edit or delete paddocks, either click on the farm name in the list or click on the three dots to the right of the farm name, and select Manage paddocks. You’ll then be able to add more paddocks, mark out unarable areas, delete paddocks, and move, merge, split or resize paddocks.
- To add a paddock, click the Draw button on the map to start drawing. Give your paddock a name and arable area and save.
- To delete a paddock, click on the three dots to the right of the paddock name and select Delete paddock from the list.
- To move a paddock boundary, simply drag and drop the shape to another area on the map.
- To merge two or more paddocks you’ve drawn, click the Merge button select the paddocks and click Merge paddocks. The paddocks select must overlap and/or share a boundary line.
- To split a paddock you’ve drawn, click the Split button, draw a line and click twice on the same spot to finish, and save paddock.
- To change the size and shape of your paddock, click twice on the boundary line, dots will appear on the boundary line corners, click on the dot to move and save paddock.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.