Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
Once you've cleaned your Yield data you'll be able to use it to create management zones.
Find out more about Management Zones here.
To create a zone:
- Click on the Zones icon in the navigation panel, then click the Add from Yield button.
- You'll be taken back to the Yield panel.
- Click on the paddock for which you'd like to create zones. Remember. the yield data in it must have been cleaned, and you must have Cleaned selected in the Yield panel.
- Click on the Create Zone Map button in the top right corner of the map.
- Name your zone map, select the number of zones and click Create.
Your zone map is now being created - this may take a few moments.
To view your zones:
- Click on Zones in the navigation panel
- Select the paddock you created the zone for.
- Click the view icon - your zone should then appear on the map.
- These zone maps can be used to create prescription maps for variable rate application.
You can find information on editing zones here.
Read more about Zones and Yield here: