Sometimes the crop type from a yield monitor is not included in the data output, or is recorded incorrectly. Where this is the case, you will see Unknown as a crop type in the yield panel.
You can edit this information by clicking on the paddock to view and edit the crop type in the panel.
- Click "Yield" icon in the left menu
- Click "Unknown" option under crop type
- Click in the paddock you'd like to change, and a panel will come up from the bottom of the screen
- Click pencil icon to edit the crop type, and select the correct crop.
- Click on "Change Crop" to save changes.
Read more about Yield Data here:
Need some more help? Just get in touch.