Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
DecipherAg supports the following yield monitor files and formats:
- John Deere* - Gen 1 (GSY) ,2 (GSD), 3 (RCD) and 4 (JD-DATA)
- CNH (Case, New Holland, Steyr) - .vyg and .vyg1
- Agleader - .agdata
- ISO - for Claas, Topcon & Trimble
- TerraLogga – PCT Data logging software for Dualem and Geonics EM
- Veris - .dat
ISO, CNH and John Deere yield folder names must follow the naming convention of:
- ISO/XML files in a zip file called TASKDATA
- CNH files in a zip file that ends in .cn1
- John Deere files in a zip file called RCD
Your yield files will need to be compressed and zipped before uploading to DecipherAg. Or if your header is green and you've already uploaded your yield data to MyJohnDeere, you can easily transfer across to DecipherAg by sending us a request or by granting access in MyJohnDeere.
Read more about how to upload your yield file here.
Once the zip is uploaded you will be able to view the relevant yield metadata including min, max, mean, SD, CoV, activity date and total tonnes. You'll also have to option to download the raw file.
Read more about Yield Data here:
Need some more help? Just get in touch.