- If you’ve forgotten your password, head to the DecipherAg sign in page and click the ‘Forgot password’ link.
- We’ll email you a link to allow you to change your password. This link is only valid for 30 minutes, after which you’ll need to request a new one.
- In the Password Reset page, enter your new password and click save to update your account. Your password must be at least 8 letters long and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter and one number.
- If you’re logged into your DecipherAg account and just want to change your password, click the ‘Edit password’ link on My Profile. Enter your new password and click the ‘Save changes’ button.
- We’ll send you another email to confirm your password change has been made.
Need more help changing your password? Contact the DecipherAg Support Team here.