Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
Most yield data straight off the monitor is imperfect. Before you can use it for anything meaningful you may need to get it cleaned.
Step 1: Identify the paddocks with yield data
- Click on Yield icon on the left hand menu and select the season and crop type to view the yield data on the map
- Note which paddocks and for what seasons you want to have cleaned
- Or go to Yield Folder in MyData to view the paddocks uploaded yield data for, and note the paddock name and season for the farm you want to have cleaned
Step 2: Request Yield Cleaning
- To request Yield Cleaning you'll need to contact your Account Manager. Make sure you have the details from Step 1.
- The turn around time on a Yield Cleaning request is 3 to 5 business days.
Step 3: View cleaned yield data
- You'll be notified by our team once your yield data is ready to view in Decipher
- Click on Yield icon on left hand menu, select cleaned option, season and crop to view on the map. You can then use the clean yield data layer to compare with biomass, sampling and other data layers in Decipher. Plus create zones and prescription maps from March 2019.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can only request Yield Cleaning on yield data that has already been uploaded to Decipher
- The largest available package is 25 paddocks or 2,500 ha. If you want to clean more, you will need to put through another request (follow Step 2 above)
- Decipher's Yield products are not available in North America.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.