Most yield data straight off the monitor is imperfect, next step is to get it cleaned.
Step 1: Identify the paddocks with yield data
- Click on Yield icon on the left hand menu and select the season and crop type to view the yield data on the map
- Note which paddocks and for what seasons you want to have cleaned
- Or go to Yield Folder in MyData to view the paddocks uploaded yield data for, and note the paddock name and season for the farm you want to have cleaned
Step 2: Request Yield Cleaning
- Click on Yield icon on the left hand menu and click on the +Clean Up button at the top right of you map
- You'll be taken to the Marketplace page for Yield Cleaning. Click on Buy Now button.
If the button is not visible you will need to purchase Yield Data product from the Marketplace first, or if you are linked to a Pro partner you will need to contact them to purchase.
- Complete the Yield Cleaning form. Enter the details of the farm, season and paddock(s) that you would like Yield Cleaning for.
Include as much information in the notes as you can, as this helps us maximise the benefits of your Yield Cleaning.
- The total number of paddocks and ha will be calculated with the required package to purchase for you
- Click on Buy Now to proceed to the Payment page. Check the package and credit card details are correct before purchasing
- Once your payment has been confirmed your request will be submitted for processing by Decipher Support team
- You''ll receive an email confirming the details of the request with your tax invoice, and a link to track cleaning status
- The turn around time on a Yield Cleaning request is 3 to 5 business days.
Step 3: View cleaned yield data
- You'll be notified by our team once your yield data is ready to view in Decipher
- Click on Yield icon on left hand menu, select cleaned option, season and crop to view on the map. You can then use the clean yield data layer to compare with biomass, sampling and other data layers in Decipher. Plus create zones and prescription maps from March 2019.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can only request Yield Cleaning on yield data that has already been uploaded to Decipher
- The largest available package is 25 paddocks or 2,500 ha. If you want to clean more, you will need to put through another request (follow Step 2 above)
- Decipher's Yield products are not available in North America.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.