Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
Any historical zones created from paid features will remain accessible, as view only, to DecipherAg users.
DecipherAg Plus and Biomass+ users have the ability to create and view Management Zones from Daily, Monthly or Seasonal biomass data for any farm or paddock.
To create a zone:
- Click on the ‘ZONES’ icon in the navigation panel, then click the 'ADD ZONES' button.
- Change the image clipping to paddock level, and select the paddock you’d like to create a zone for.
- Click on the ‘CREATE ZONE MAP’ button in the top right corner.
- Name your paddock, select the number of zones and click ‘Create’.
- Your zone is now being created - this may take a few moments.
To view your zones:
- Click on ‘Zones’ in the navigation panel.
- Select the paddock you created the zone for.
- Click the 'view' - your zone should then appear on the map.
You can find information on editing zones here.