Decipher users have the ability to create and view Management Zones from Daily, Monthly or Seasonal biomass data for any farm or paddock.
To create a zone:
- Click on the ‘ZONES’ icon in the navigation panel, then click the 'ADD ZONES' button.
- Change the image clipping to paddock level, and select the paddock you’d like to create a zone for.
- Click on the ‘CREATE ZONE MAP’ button in the top right corner.
- Name your paddock, select the number of zones and click ‘Create’.
- Your zone is now being created - this may take a few moments.
To view your zones:
- Click on ‘Zones’ in the navigation panel.
- Select the paddock you created the zone for.
- Click the 'view' - your zone should then appear on the map.
Decipher Free users can only view these zones for 24 hours, after this they will disappear. Decipher Plus users zones will be saved and retained in the platform.
You can find information on editing zones here.