Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
DecipherAg users can export a colour image of clipped biomass imagery as a GeoTiff file or as raw data ready for upload.
Raw data GeoTIFF files can be uploaded into other imagery applications.
Colour images can be uploaded into reports or uploaded into other imagery applications as an image layer.
- Click the 'Imagery' icon in the left-hand menu to display the biomass panel.
- Under the image clipping header, select Farm or Paddock to clip the imagery to your chosen area.
- Select your Biomass options: SD, HD or peak imagery
- Then select either daily, monthly or seasonal imagery, to adjust the biomass frequency.
- If you would like even great contrast detail, you can adjust the colour scale on the Biomass panel by using the low, standard or high presets (for example, if you know the area has low plant density, choose the low preset).
- Then to export, click on the ‘Export imagery’ button in the top right corner of the map.
- Select if you would like your imagery prepared as a colour image, as raw data or as both.
- Select 'Export'.
- Your imagery is now being prepared for download which can take up to five minutes. Once your imagery has been prepared for export, you can find it in MyData under the Exports folder.
- To export, click the ‘Download’ icon.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.