Decipher users with samples for a paddock and not for a site can see the results at the paddock level by assigning the result to a paddock from the sample view or MyData menu. By assigning results to a paddock you will be able to use and interpret historical non-georeferenced sample data to track trends soil nutrient levels over time.
Sample view menu
- When in Sample view, select site or paddock on the map. The sample results panel will slide up from the bottom.
- If have any unassigned results, click 'add unlocated samples' button. Then select the result and click the 'link' button. Your sample result will now be linked to that site or paddock.
- When in MyData menu, select soil or plant to view list of results and if you have any unassigned results click 'Add unlocated sites'.
- You will be taken to the map view with the sample result list panel visible. Select site or paddock you want the result assigned to, select the result and click the link button. Your sample result will now be linked to that site or paddock.
- To view full list of unassigned results, click 'MyData' from menu and select soil or plant. Then click the filter icon, click in search box and select 'unassigned results'.
You can also assign non georeferenced results to a paddock or site at the time of uploading results by allocating it to the name of the paddock in the upload spreadsheet. These will be visible on the map when uploaded. By assigning results to a paddock you will be able to use and interpret historical non-georeferenced sample data to track trends soil nutrient levels over time.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.