Decipher Plus subscribers can create crop and nutrition plans. Plans are for a farm, for a season.
To create a new crop and nutrition plan;
- Make sure your farm boundaries have been mapped in Manage farms.
- Click on Manage icon and select Manage plans or select the icon Plans.
- Select the Create plan button.
- Select a farm and then the season.
- Start creating your plan by selecting a paddock from the map or menu.
- Create a crop plan by selecting the edit icon (the pencil) underneath the paddock name, then select a crop, specify the target yield and then select Save crop.
Can’t see the crop or pasture you are planning to grow? Simply select Other at the bottom of the list of crops.
- Start creating a nutrition plan by selecting Add product for each product you are planning to apply. For each product, select the product you are planning to apply from the list, add the rate of application and then the timing of application.
Planning to apply a product multiple times across the season? Simply add the product for each month it will be applied.
- After creating a crop and nutrition plan, select the back arrow to go back to the Manage plans panel and then select another paddock.
Want to quickly copy plans from one paddock across other paddocks? Select the COPY PADDOCK tool to quickly copy plans from one paddock to another.
- When you have finished creating your plan, select X. You’ll now be able to view your plan on your farm map.
To edit a plan;
- Click on Manage icon and select Manage plans.
- Select the edit icon (the pencil) next to the plan you would like to edit.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.