Tap or click the Notes icon in your sidebar to display the Notes panel.
- To edit a Note, tap or click the More options icon (the three dots) to reveal the edit menu. Here you can edit, rename or delete it.
- Click 'Edit layer' to open up the object editing tool. You can also tap or click on the Note name to see the objects within, and edit each one.
- Once you can see your Note pins, lines and shapes on the map, simply double tap or click them again to enter edit mode.
- You can also add new objects to your Note with the editing panel visible at the bottom of your map. You can give your object a name and a description. When you’re happy with your Note object, you can save it - or discard it to start again.
- Tap or click the 'Save changes' button.