Decipher Plus subscribers can create and see crop plans on their farm map. Plans are for a farm, for a season.
To create a new crop plan;
- Make sure your farm boundaries have been mapped in 'Manage farms'.
- Click on the 'Manage' icon and select 'Manage plans' or select the icon 'Plans'.
- Select the 'Create plan' button.
- A pop-up box will appear. Select the season and farm.
- Start creating your plan by selecting a paddock from the map or menu.
- Select the 'edit icon' (the pencil) underneath the paddock name, then select a crop, specify your target yield and then select 'Save crop'.
Can’t see the crop or pasture you are planning to grow? Simply select 'Other' at the bottom of the list of crops.
- Once done, select the back arrow to get back to Manage plans panel and start creating crop plans for other paddocks by selecting them from the map or menu.
- When you have finished creating your plan, select X.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.