Notes are made up of a series of objects, that includes pins, lines and shapes.
- Tap or click the 'Notes' icon in your sidebar to display the Notes panel.
- Tap or click the 'More options' icon (three dots) next to the Notes name and select the 'Edit Note' option. You can see what objects are already in your note by tapping or clicking a Note’s name to expand it.
- The Note editing controls will appear. Select the pin icon to add a pin to a specific point on the map.
- Give your pin a name (and an optional description, e.g. “Grain bins”) and click the 'Save changes' button.
- You can discard your Pin at any time to start over by tapping or clicking the 'Discard' button.
- To edit pins you’ve created, double tap or click them again to return to edit mode.
To complete your update, tap or click the X button on the Note editing controls and click the Save button.
At the moment you can only edit your Notes in the desktop or mobile web view, but not in the DecipherGO app.
Need more help? Contact the Decipher Support Team here.