You can create and assign a sampling job to a sampler in Decipher by selecting plan a sample job. Once a job has been sent, they’ll receive all the details they need to accept the job and start sampling using DecipherGO.
Here’s how you can send a job to a sampler;
- In Decipher, select samples.
- Select plan a sample job and start planning the sampling job.
- Once you have finishing planning the sampling job select Send job.
- Name the sampling job.
- In the dropdown menu for “Who do you want to send this job to?” select New or existing sampler.
- Once set up, the sampler will appear in this menu.
Fill out the sampler’s details including their name and current email.
Select Send job.
That’s it! Once the job has been sent to the sampler they’ll receive an email giving them all the details they need to accept the job, and start sampling using DecipherGO.
Read more about collecting samples with DecipherGO here.
Need more help? Contact the Decipher Support Team here.