Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
DecipherAg users can compare biomass at multiple locations on the map, as well as at different periods of time.
- Make sure your farm and paddock boundaries are visible on the map, or use the search bar to find a location.
- Click or tap the 'Imagery icon' in the left hand menu to display the biomass panel.
- Select your Biomass options: HD, SD or peak imagery to adjust the biomass layer on the map.
- Choose either: Daily, Monthly and Seasonal Imagery by clicking on the tab.
- Then at the bottom of the map, click the ‘Compare biomass’ button to expand the biomass charts panel.
- Select the 'Compare by location' tab and select a season from the drop down menu.
- Click the map to add up to six points and paddocks to compare.
- Data for each point will be plotted as a coloured line on the chart, allowing you to compare growth at each location and view each location’s growth changes over the season.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.