Decipher’s charts offer a powerful comparison tool of plant growth across time periods and locations, so you can analyse the health of your farm, track trends, and ultimately manage nutrition strategies.
To use Decipher’s biomass charts;
- Select the Biomass icon in your sidebar to expand the biomass panel and view the biomass layer on your map.
- Adjust your biomass settings if desired. Read more about what each biomass setting does here.
- Tap or click the Compare Biomass button at the bottom of your map to expand the chart panel.
Select a point on the map to see a chart of plant growth levels for the current and two previous years, with each coloured line on the chart representing a different year. Find out more here.
If you’re a Decipher Plus subscriber you can compare points to points, or paddocks to paddocks, or paddocks to points for current and up to six years. Find out more here.
- If you’re on a mobile device, rotate your screen to landscape to see the charting panel fullscreen.
- If you’re on desktop, you can drag the charting panel up to half or full screen or back down again, or use the X button to close it completely.
Need more help? Contact the Decipher Support Team here.