Decipher users can edit, clone or delete a sampling job by:
- Click the Manage icon in the panel on the right.
- Select 'Job history'.
- You’ll see a list of sampling jobs, including their name, task details and status.
- If the job’s status is Planning in progress, you can edit, clone or delete it.
- To edit your job, select the pencil icon. The sampling panel will appear, where you can add more sampling sites, delete sampling sites, change depths for sites and add tasks to a site.
- To delete your job, select the trashcan icon. Click the Delete button to confirm.
- To clone your job, select the copy icon. Give your new job a name, select which type of job it is (soil or plant sampling) and select which tests you require. Your new job will automatically be populated with the same sample sites as the cloned job.
Need some more help? Just get in touch.