Notes are made up of a series of objects, so to create a new note you’ll need to start adding and drawing pins, lines and shapes.
- Tap or click the Notes icon in your sidebar to display the Notes panel.
- Tap or click the Add Note icon and the Note editing controls will appear, give your note a name and click save.
- Three options will appear: a pin icon, line icon, and a shape icon.
- Select the pin icon to add a pin to a specific point on the map.
- Give your pin a name (and an optional description, e.g. “Grain bins”) and click Save changes.
- Select the line icon to add a line to the map.
- To start drawing tap or click the map anywhere and move your finger or mouse around to create a line.
- Double tap or double click where you want to stop drawing. Give your line a name (and an optional description eg. “Fence line removed 2017”).
- Select a colour and line thickness, and click Save changes.
- Select the shape icon to add a shape to the map.
- To start drawing tap or click the map anywhere, then tap or click at each point of the shape you want to draw.
- To complete the shape, double tap or click on the starting point, give it a name (and optional description eg. “NE paddock”).
- Select a colour and line opacity, and click the Save changes button.
- You can discard your objects at any time to start over by tapping or clicking the Discard button.
- To edit Note objects you’ve created, double tap or click the three dots on the side panel and click edit.
- To delete note objects, click the three dots on the side panel and click delete.