Notes are made up of a series of objects, so to create a new note you’ll need to start adding and drawing pins, lines and shapes.
- Tap or click the Notes icon in your sidebar to display the Notes panel.
- Tap or click the Add Note icon and the Note editing controls will appear, give your note a name and click save.
- Three options will appear: a pin icon, line icon, and a shape icon.
- Select the pin icon to add a pin to a specific point on the map.
- Give your pin a name (and an optional description, e.g. “Grain bins”) and click Save changes.
- Select the line icon to add a line to the map.
- To start drawing tap or click the map anywhere and move your finger or mouse around to create a line.
- Double tap or double click where you want to stop drawing. Give your line a name (and an optional description eg. “Fence line removed 2017”).
- Select a colour and line thickness, and click Save changes.
- Select the shape icon to add a shape to the map.
- To start drawing tap or click the map anywhere, then tap or click at each point of the shape you want to draw.
- To complete the shape, double tap or click on the starting point, give it a name (and optional description eg. “NE paddock”).
- Select a colour and line opacity, and click the Save changes button.
- You can discard your objects at any time to start over by tapping or clicking the Discard button.
- To edit Note objects you’ve created, double tap or click the three dots on the side panel and click edit.
- To delete note objects, click the three dots on the side panel and click delete.
At the moment you can only edit your Notes in the desktop or mobile web view, but not in the DecipherGO app.