Only available to DecipherAg Plus or Biomass+ users
The scout tool allows you to add observations and photos of weeds, pests, diseases, sampling and more and view them on your map. You can do this using the DecipherAg Mobile app or directly from the web app.
Using the web portal
- You'll need a pre-existing photo for this.
- Click on the "+ Scout" button in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the point the observation was taken, which will add a pin, and save it.
- A pop up will appear - complete all the fields including the category, date, summary of the observation, description and attach a photo.
- Click the "submit" button.
Using DecipherAg Mobile
- Log in to the app.
- Tap on Scout in the middle of the bottom navigation bar.
- Move the target to where you want the scouting observation location to be. You may want to zoom in to improve accuracy.
- Fill in the form, including the organisation, category, summary of the observation, description.
- Tap on Add Image.
- You'll be given the option to take a new photo or add an existing picture
- Add a description for the photo if required.
- Tap the Save button.
- This will send the scouting observation to the web app where it can be easily viewed and edited.