Decipher Plus users have the added ability to create fertiliser application plans to import into your machines for in-field variable rate application, allowing you to be more precise in your applications.
To create a prescription map:
- Click on "Zones" in the navigation panel.
- Find the zone map for which you'd like to create a prescription map.
- Click on the 3 dot menu icon.
- Click on "Create prescription file".
- Enter the name of the product for which you'd like to create a prescription.
- Enter the application rate for that product for each of the zones with in the map.
- To add another product, click "Add new product".
- Once completed, click "Create prescription file" - this may take a few moments.
To export a prescription map:
- Once the prescription file has been created, a message will appear prompting you to download it.
- Otherwise, go to MyData at the top of the map.
- Click on the "Zones" folder.
- Click on the "Biomass" or "Yield Zones" folder.
- Find the prescription map you created, and click the "export" icon (tray with a down arrow) on the right-hand side.