When a planned sampling job has been assigned to you as the sampler, you'll receive an email letting you know that is ready to be sampled. If you haven't previously created a Decipher account, you'll receive a separate email to get you set up.
Once you've logged into DecipherAg Mobile you'll be taken to the Collect screen.
- You'll see a list of any sampling jobs that have been assigned to you.
- You can also see these jobs on the map.
- The boundaries of the property linked to the job will appear on the map as a filled outline, to help you decide which job to do first.
- You can swipe down to hide the Collect list and get a better view of the map. Swipe up again to show it again.
- If there are multiple jobs, boundaries for each property will be filled with a different colour.
- Click on the target button in the bottom right of the map to show your location in relation to the jobs.
- If you click on a property on the map the Collect list will be filtered to only show jobs for that property. If the collect list has been hidden, it will be un-hidden.
- To remove the filter, click the cross in the filter tag Boundary X at the top of the collect list.
- When you want to start sampling a job, click on that job’s name in the collect list. This will take you to the Job Details screen.