Before you collect samples in DecipherAg Mobile you will need to:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android devices.
- Log in to the app.
- Select your job from the Collect list.
Once you've selected your job you'll be taken to the Job Details screen.
The map will show the boundaries of the organisation, and pins for each of the sites that need to be sampled for that job. The card below will show the progress of the job, the lab to whom it is being submitted and the billing details. Scroll down within the card to find the Submit button. You can drag the card down to get a better view of the map. Drag it up again to view the card.
Note: You can submit a job at any time. When you submit, details of any sites you have completed will be queued to be sent to the lab. When you have a strong enough signal, any queued jobs will be sent. You must have the app open for these details to be sent.
To register a sample taken from a site simply tap on that site on the map. This will take you to the Sample Site card.
The site will appear in the centre of the map at the top of the screen. Details of the job requirements at that site are on the card at the bottom of the screen. You can drag the card down to see more of the map, and drag it up again to view the site details.
- Scan - Once you've taken your sample tap on Scan next to the correct depth. A live image from your phone's camera will come up with square guides for the barcode. Bracket the barcode in the guides and DecipherAg Mobile will scan it. If the scan fails you have the option to retry or manually enter the code.
- + Sampling Task - If you need to additional depth to the site, tap + Sampling Task. A new depth will be added which will default to the next range of 10cm. You can modify this by swiping the task left and tapping on Edit. You can Delete a task by swiping the task left and tapping Delete.
- + Paddock Information - Paddock information should be added during the job creation process, but if it isn't, enter it by tapping + Paddock Information
- Move Site - If you need to move a site, simply click on the Move Site button in the top left of the map, re-position the site using the target, then tap Done.
- Delete Site - if you need to delete a site, simply tap on Delete Site. Note that you cannot delete a site while there is a scanned bag attached to any of the tasks for that site, so you'll need to remove them
Once all tasks for a site have been completed tap on Finish to close the Sample Site card. You'll be taken back to the Job Details card, and the pin for that site will switch from orange to green.